Thematic Opening Session
The thematic plenary opening session will focus on the interaction between the 4 thematic themes in relation to the global strategy of industrial and social economic issues.
Six invited keynote speakers will elaborate the key questions for the coming years, taking into account the four individual themes to take up the challenge to collaborate in such way that innovation results in a more sustainable production.
Obtaining this result is the most important objective of i-SUP2014.
Therefore, the organizers invited six renowned keynote speakers with a totally different background and experience.
The thematic plenary opening session will conclude with an overview of the program on the four thematic themes.
Speakers thematic opening sessions
- Dirk Fransaer, Managing Director VITO
- Rajendra K. Pachauri, Director General The Energy and Resources Institure (TERI)
- Graciela Chichilnisky, GLOBAL THERMOSTAT, Co-founder and managing director – Professor at Columbia University
- Peter Eisenberger, GLOBAL THERMOSTAT, Co-founder and managing director – Professor at Columbia University
- Florian Kongoli, Executive President Flogen Technologies
- Arild Rødland, Professor dpt. of Petroleum Engineering and Applied Geophysics TNNU Trondheim
- Kathleen Iwens, Manager External Communication VITO (moderator)